Friday, March 29, 2013

Have a Blessed Good Friday

It's Good Friday. A sad day and a glorious day. A time for sorrow and a time for gladness.

In a few days,  it will be Easter, and no, I don't celebrate it for the bunny or the Cadbury Mini-Eggs (although they are one of my fave parts of the season). I celebrate holy week because I'm deeply grateful.



Eternal life. Forgiveness. A clean heart. A perfect Father who loves me beyond reason.

On Good Friday, Jesus washed away my sins. On Easter Sunday, the Lord granted me the promise of eternal life with Him in heaven.

Hallelujah!!

Have a blessed Good Friday, and never doubt or forget how much God loves you. Enough to send His only son to the cross to take away your sins.

Happy Easter!!

*I will be taking most of next week off for spring break. Join me here next Friday, April 5, for a new 2-Minute Resolution Vlog, and have a terrific week!!*

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter and enjoy your Spring break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, CJ! Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heartfelt blog. We had a wonderful day. Have fun on your time off.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!