Monday, July 21, 2014

Adorableness

Few things make me say "awww" as quickly as seeing pictures of babies or pets. So when I clicked on UsWeekly Magazine's online site this weekend and saw Prince George walking, my heart melted a little. The link above leads you to His Royal Cuteness. :)

Speaking of pets, look at this happy face! Sophie loves summer as much as I do! She's such a fun dog.



Not as adorable...being stung by a jellyfish. My son spent a week in Florida with a good friend, and the first night there was stung by one! Ouch! Thank goodness soaking the sting in vinegar for thirty minutes helped heal it. Phew!



Oh, we have teeny-tiny jalapenos growing in our garden. So cute!!

What adorableness have you come across lately?

Have a terrific day!!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Your kitty is too! I miss having a cat. :)

      Delete
  2. I know I'm biased, but I think my kids are pretty darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kids ARE pretty darn adorable! I've told you they're future little heartbreakers!!

      Delete
  3. Babies! So many friends and family have newborns and I'm reminded how adorable they are! Even more so when I don't have to get up in the middle of the night with them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes!!! I love babies! One of our baseball families has a newborn, and I snag that baby every time I can!!

      Delete
  4. I watched a video of a friend's little girl (so cute and plump--not quite 2 years) bob up and down singing "Let it Go" from frozen. THAT was some serious adorableness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those toddlers! They are so cute! And when they sing? Priceless!!

      Delete
  5. Our next door neighbors niece is three. She is adorable with her red hair.When she doesn't get her way, she screams. That makes Hubby and me nervous. Her brother and sister are the same way when they don't get their way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redheads are so cute!! Those toddlers can be tyrants, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!