1. How tall are you?
I'm 5'4" but I'm pretty sure I'm shrinking.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
Hidden? Not really, but I tend to act out conversations when telling a story. It's more of a quirk!
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet-peeve?
Oh, this is easy. When comments with spam links slip through. Ugh!! We don't want your itch cream or whatever you're selling!
4. What is your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?
When people chew their gum loudly, snapping it, popping it, making the firecracker noises with it. Gum drives me nuts! I probably need therapy.
5. What's your favorite song?
"Dear John" by Ryan Adams featuring Norah Jones (the version below is Norah Jones featuring Ryan Adams--two different albums, one great song) gets me every time!
6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I like photography shops. Ana Pontes has some gorgeous pictures. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnaPontesPhotography)
7. What's your favorite way to spend free time when you're alone?
Give me a stack of magazines, a comfy blanket, a full pot of coffee, and some HGTV. I'm happy!
8. What's your favorite junk food?
9. Do you have a pet or pet(s)? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, I have a mini-dachshund, Sophie. She's my writing buddy and lap warmer.
10. What is your #1 favorite fiction and non-fiction books?
I can't pick just one fiction. It's impossible! For fiction, I love The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, the Cynster series by Stephanie Laurens, Demon by Tosca Lee and Man of Power by Mary Wibberley. For non-fiction, it's hand's down The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson. I've read it three times, and I'm currently re-reading a section each day.
11. What is your favorite beauty product?
I slather Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter Creme on my face and neck every night.
12. When were you last embarrassed?
Um, yesterday and the day before and the day... I embarrass myself often. Writers groups, in particular, bring out the loonbag in me. I've walked into men's rooms on more than one occasion. I get excited and nervous and don't pay attention!
13. If you could drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Coke. And coffee. And hot black tea. :)
14. What's your favorite movie?
I love The Cutting Edge! And I also love The Matrix and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Oh, and Christmas movies!
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Hmm...I definitely wasn't the prom queen or the valedictorian. Can't play an instrument to save my life. Was the last to be chosen many days in gym class. I love hanging with my friends, so loner is out. I wasn't a cheerleader, but I was a pom pom girl. I'll just say I made it through high school and leave it at that!
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
In a pretty cabin on Lake Michigan, preferably in the southern part of Michigan because it's warmer!
17. PC or Mac?
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I love when my husband writes me anything, and the birthday card he gave me this year really touched me.
19. Favorite celebrity?
Probably Reese Witherspoon. I think she's adorable and always dresses cute!
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I'm really blessed--I'm good friends with many bloggers. The online community can be so welcoming!!
Your turn! Tell me one random thing about yourself!
Have a terrific weekend!!