The spotlight descends as I walk up the red carpet, hand at my chest, tears glistening in my eyes. I step up to the podium and say,
Thank you Icy Roses and Jeannie Campbell! Thank you so much for this award!
If you haven't checked out their amazing blogs, go over, right now. Here are the links: Icy Roses: From Elysium and Jeannie Campbell: Mind Healing Fiction
Okay, so this award has a few rules attached. They're listed below.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Let's see. Seven things about me...
1. I have a snaggletooth. It used to bother me, but now I kind of like it. Maybe it's because I love cats? Rrrrowww!
2. My toenails are always polished. Usually hot pink.
3. My fingernails are never polished with anything but with clear polish.
4. Every year about this time, I ooh and ahh over the upcoming fall fashions, but I wear the same basic clothes. I'm not sure if it's because I'm cheap, scared to try on a trend, or just plain old.
5.. My mom had a "no soda before noon" rule. I still feel guilty--sometimes even call my husband at work to confess!--when I crack open an ice, cold Coke before noon.
6. I've watched Saturday Night Live for years. Stephanie Faris, over at Steph in the City, recently posted a picture of the hilarious "Mom Jeans" skit. I'm linking the parody here for all you who need a laugh today. Mom Jeans--There's a short, real commercial before the skit begins, but it's worth it. Enjoy!
7. That Giada deLaurentiis is amazing! I mean, her food's delicious, her show's relaxing, and she manages to have an incredible career and still look good. Impressive!
The seven Kreativ Bloggers I'm passing it on to:
1. Nancy - Boomers, Scribblers, and Saints
2. Susan - A Walk in My Shoes
3. Heather - Balance With Purpose
4. Jessica - Booking It
5. Angie - GumboWriter
6. T.Anne - White Platonic Dreams
7. Diane J. - Contentedly Neurotic
Take a few minutes to check these talented bloggers out if you have a chance!