Friday, February 6, 2015

Are You in a Time Management Rut?

All month, I'm phasing out my Blogger blog and transitioning to my new blog home, but in the meantime, here is an excerpt of my latest post. Click on the link below for the full article!

***

Nothing throws me into a tizzy faster than a big project gone wrong. Who has time for that? No one!

Most of January was like that for me. A big project consumed all my time and frustrated me in the process. Then the project ended (it turned out terrific!), but the backlog of items on my to-do list overwhelmed me.

I was terribly embarrassed to realize I missed my scheduled day on the group blog I contribute to. And I'd dropped the ball on a few emails I'd promised. Enough was enough. I had to get my workday under control. I promptly ordered a time management book I'd seen reviewed in a magazine...

***

Please click on Are You in a Time Management Rut? for the rest of the post at my new blog home, http://jillkemerer.com/blog/. Once there, be sure to subscribe in the sidebar (either via email or in a reader) so you won't miss any of my new posts. Thank you for your patience!

After March 1, I will no longer post new content on this blog. Come join me at http://jillkemerer.com/blog/!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!