1. Go smaller: As we’ve already learned, bigger isn’t always better…especially when it comes to our purses. Think small after all.
2. Clean your clutch: Often and all the time. Rid yourself of old receipts, used tissues (ew!), and the likes. Make it sparkle!
3. Stock it: Stock your purse with only the essentials you’ll need. We’re talking a wallet, cell phone, a feminine hygiene item or two, some antibacterial goo, and that’s it. No more, no less.
4. Pick pocket: Designate specific areas in your purse for holding important items. For example, always place your wallet, cell phone, and keys in their assigned areas. Major sanity-saver here, girls!
5. Go new: If your purse has been to war and has the battle scars to prove it, it may be time to invest in a new one. Or, if your current handbag just isn’t doing the job, looks like it’s time to go shopping. Remember friends--finding a purse that will work for you and your needs is of utmost importance. Don’t be afraid to spend a little bit of money in this area. You’ll be happy you did.
The breezy style and solid advice in this self-help book for Christian moms had me laughing, nodding, and taking notes. Ms. Sulpizio shares her struggles, her hard-earned wisdom, and all of her tricks in this lovely book. Moms of small children will appreciate the chapters on finding time for themselves, and moms of all ages can pick up tips about taking care of ourselves, organizing, and saving money.
I appreciated the resources included--websites to help us figure out our body shape, lists of must-haves in the car, etc...
Prayer is a major theme--just as it is in my life. We can't be perfect, but we can take our struggles to God.
Confessions of a Wonder Woman Wannabe is a must-read for Christian moms!
(I received an advanced reader copy with no obligation to review this book. All opinions are my own.)
Alright, so let’s have some fun. Tell me the first three items you find after reaching into your handbag right now (include your email address) and get entered to win a copy of “Confessions of a Wonder Woman Wannabe.” Ready? Go!
**Must be a U.S. citizen and 18 years or older to enter. Winner will be randomly selected from qualifying entries.**
Thank you, Jenny, for being such a fun guest!
Have a terrific day!!