I saw a Pin on Pinterest with the title, "15 Minutes a Day to a Clean House." I thought, well, I could give all kinds of advice on keeping a dirty house.
Don't get me wrong. Cleaning is good. It is. It's just not my top priority. It's more like thirty-seven on my list. It falls somewhere between daydreaming about making a bundt cake and the idea of rolling quarters.
Since I'm so nice and generous, I'm sharing my top five secrets to keeping an unclean house. (You're welcome.)
1. Walk on by the piles. Consider them decorations. Magazines feature oodles of homes with stacks of books and collections. Why not call your piles "collections?"
2. Don't glance at the bathroom sink. What the eye doesn't see, the mind won't want to clean.
3. "Forget" to buy cleaners. I think the benefits of this are obvious.
4. Decide the vacuum is too traumatizing for your pets. Park that machine in the closet. For good.
5. Use the fifteen minutes you could have been cleaning to prop your feet on the couch and close your eyes. You deserve some me-time.
Come on, share your best tip on keeping that house dirty!!
Have a fantastic weekend!